Careers at SermonView
Do you wish you could use your gifts and talents to help churches grow? Do you want to be part of a team of detail-oriented professionals in a growing company? Are you a strong problem-solver with a passion for learning?
We may have the opportunity you’re looking for.
At SermonView, we’re passionate about three things:
1. Marketing. We love to identify marketing problems and find effective solutions.
2. Systems. We love to develop scalable systems to offer these solutions widely and cost-effectively.
3. Ministry. We love to serve people and organizations making an eternal difference.
SermonView has been committed to church marketing and communications for over a decade, and now we are experiencing phenomenal growth. In 2018 we were named to the Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. We’re looking for team members who are excited about our mission and work hard to get things done.
Founded in 2005, today SermonView’s core business provides evangelism marketing campaigns to churches throughout the United States and Canada. Direct mail is the anchor of an effective campaign, surrounded by other resources such as invite cards, posters, road signs, banners, and online advertising. Our online and phone-based pre-registration platforms help improve response rates for each campaign, while collecting data that helps us improve future campaigns. We also offer marketing programs for Christian schools to increase retention and grow enrollment.
We occasionally have one or more open positions, which we invite you to apply for. If you’re selected to join our team, you’ll work with other gifted professionals passionate about effective ministry, in a performance-oriented environment. For our full-time employees we offer a complete benefits package:
- a generous paid leave bank covering 4 weeks off per year
- paid family leave, above and beyond your paid leave bank
- a cash benefit allowance, for you to purchase medical insurance from a health exchange
- group life and disability insurance
- an individual retirement account with employer matching of up to 3% of your income
Our positions offer excellent opportunities for talented professionals to work in a ministry environment, serving the Kingdom of God. To apply for an open position, please send résumé, cover letter and (if appropriate) portfolio samples to:
Attn: New Hiring
4221 NE St Johns Rd Ste F
Vancouver, WA 98661
Email: jobs (at) sermonview.com
Currently there are not any open positions.