SermonView Website Hosting Terms & ConditionsSermonView offers website hosting services on their servers. The terms and conditions below define the agreement between SermonView's service and its clients.
By using the website hosting services (hereinafter the "Services," defined further below), you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Website Hosting Agreement (hereinafter, the "Agreement"). This Agreement is between you, your organization (if you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an organization), collectively referred to herein as "you" or "your" (and appropriate formatives) and SermonView LLC. ("we", “us” and “our”).
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. Modifications made to this Agreement will become effective 30 days after the modifications are posted. This Agreement shall be posted on https://evangelismmarketing.com/hosting-terms-and-conditions/. You agree that you will check the terms and conditions periodically and that, if you no longer agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, that you will stop using the Services and that you will terminate the Services as described below in paragraph 4.
- The Services include security updates, updates to plugins and theme (as available), and site backup. We have the right to determine when to make updates on the server in order to best protect the content of your site along with the other organizations we serve.
- You acknowledge that payment for each annual renewal is due with 15 days of the invoice date. Delayed payments may be deemed a cancellation and possible actions to your Services, per paragraph 5, should be expected.
- You agree that the Services shall be provided for the term of one year, with all Services being auto-renewed without cancellation in email or writing, at least 30 days before renewal date. All communication for cancellation will be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words Website Hosting in the subject line.
- Cancellation of services or failure to pay will result in the removal of all content and intellectual property after 60 days without additional notice. If you would like to keep any property associated with the site, you agree to request this in writing or email at the address above. There will be a charge for any time required to secure the property. Not assets or intellectual property owned by SermonView will be transferable without prior written agreement.
- SermonView will not be responsible or liable for any loss of data or assets for cancellation or failure to pay after 60 days of the cancellation or due date of payment.
- Your use of the Services may be suspended and/or this Agreement may be terminated if we determine that you are or are alleged to be violating the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other agreement entered into by you and us.
- The Services are provided through an infrastructure which is shared by all users of the Services. Your use of the Services may be throttled or suspended indefinitely if your use of the Services degrades the ability of us to provide the Services to other users of the Services.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any data theft that occurs from any services on your site that collect or manage data.
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR UNPLANNED SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS: You agree that any unplanned or unannounced interruptions in the Services shall not require a remedy unless such unplanned or unannounced interruptions exceed 24 hours in any 30 day period, in which case you agree that the exclusive remedy shall be a credit toward 24 hours of hosting for each 24 hour period of unplanned or unannounced interruptions, and that such credit shall exclusively be applied against the fees owed for your next period of hosting, if any, or shall be exclusively be accomplished by adjusting the end of your then-current Service term.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY (A) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE SERVICES, EXCEPT TO THE LIMITED EXTENT THAT A REMEDY IS PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT; (B) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (C) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEB SITE(S) PROVIDED THROUGH OR BY THE SERVICES; (D) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD; (E) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (F) EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL; (G) THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE SERVICES; OR (H) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES FOR A ONE-MONTH PERIOD, BUT IN NO EVENT GREATER THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- INDEMNIFICATION: YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD US, OUR CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COURT COSTS, FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFRINGEMENT BY YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE USING YOUR COMPUTER, OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, OR FROM THE VIOLATION OF ANY TERM OR CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT. WHEN WE MAY BE INVOLVED IN A SUIT INVOLVING A THIRD PARTY AND WHICH IS RELATED TO THE SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAY SEEK WRITTEN ASSURANCES FROM YOU IN WHICH YOU PROMISE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM THE COSTS AND LIABILITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS PARAGRAPH. SUCH WRITTEN ASSURANCES MAY INCLUDE THE POSTING OF PERFORMANCE BONDS OR OTHER GUARANTEES. YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUCH ASSURANCES MAY BE CONSIDERED A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU.